Hi, my name's Kaitlyn and I'm just trying to get through life one day at a time. This blog is about my personal recovery and things I love.
Today was cool !! I did a bunch of cool things that sorta shocked me.
Someone should help me with my sign language final pretty please !!! I have to choose a song and I don’t know which ones to choose (I have no ideas).
I miss hearing from you guys !! Message me please? Okay, I love you all xx goodnight!!
1. it’s not your fault when your anxiety or depression flares up and you lose control of your emotions.
2. always remember: when you want to kill yourself, don’t.
3. you’ll forget all about that boy who broke your heart in ninth grade.
4. always remember: you deserve to fall in love with being alive.
5. don’t blame your ex for your sadness.
6. always remember: be nice to your mother, she loves you.
7. cutting calories won’t make you happy.
8. always remember: don’t feel bad about yourself when someone doesn’t want you. it’s not you, it’s them. it’s always them.
9. you don’t need anyone else to complete you. you’re whole as you are.
10. always remember: you are alive and that is a truly wonderous thing.
11. don’t hold people hostage in your life when they decide to leave.
12. always remember: you were beautiful long before he told you that you were.
13. the most toxic people in your life can teach you the most valuable lessons.
YEAH I WAS IN THE 3RD GRADE AND HANNAH MONTANA WAS THERE AHHHH
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Like 95% is. Part of it is bleached blonde underneath.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My last text to Kristen
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
Okay so I think he does ?? I’m not sure tbh
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Do school pictures count ?
63. First concert?
Cheetah Girls lmao
76. Regularly burn incense?
Nope but my grandparents do !! I sometimes burn candles.
Thank you xx
You’re a little ray of sunshine xx
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
18. The last time you felt broken?
Like 5 hours ago
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
Noooo. I love noah he’s my best friend
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
If I could I would have my first kiss by now
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
I use to have that feeling so often I thought I was psychic
69. Ever take dance lessons?
I’ve already answered this ^.^
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Twice !! (Only the classroom ones though)
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
Go for it if ya want. It doesn’t effect my sex life and it’s no big deal
Abusive Expectations - Makes impossible demands, requires constant attention, and constantly criticizes.
Aggressing - Name calling, accusing, blames, threatens or gives orders, and often disguised as a judgmental “I know best” or “helping” attitude.
Constant Chaos - Deliberately starts arguments with you or others. May treat you well in front of others, but changes when you’re alone.
Rejecting - Refusing to acknowledge a person’s value, worth or presence. Communicating that he or she is useless or inferior or devaluing his or her thoughts and feelings.
Denying - Denies personal needs (especially when need is greatest) with the intent of causing hurt or as punishment. Uses silent treatment as punishment. Denies certain events happened or things that were said. Denies your perceptions, memory and sanity by disallowing any viewpoints other than their own which causes self-doubt, confusion, and loss of self-esteem.
Degrading - Any behavior that diminishes the identity, worth or dignity of the person such as: name-calling, mocking, teasing, insulting, ridiculing,
Emotional Blackmail - Uses guilt, compassion, or fear to get what he or she wants.
Terrorizing - Inducing intense fear or terror in a person, by threats or coercion.
Invalidation - Attempts to distort your perception of the world by refusing to acknowledge your personal reality. Says that your emotions and perceptions aren’t real and shouldn’t be trusted.
Isolating - Reducing or restricting freedom and normal contact with others.
Corrupting - Convincing a person to accept and engage in illegal activities.
Exploiting - Using a person for advantage or profit.
Minimizing - A less extreme form of denial that trivializes something you’ve expressed as unimportant or inconsequential.
Unpredictable Responses - Gets angry and upset in a situation that would normally not warrant a response. You walk around on eggshells to avoid any unnecessary drama over innocent comments you make. Drastic mood swings and outbursts.
Gaslighting -A form of psychological abuse involving the manipulation of situations or events that cause a person to be confused or to doubt his perceptions and memories. Gaslighting causes victims to constantly second-guess themselves and wonder if they’re losing their minds.
The last one is a killer and very important.
skeleton war sign up sheets
I support Farming.
In fact, you could call me
Don’t be surprised when they bring a gun to school
that’s not even complicated you literally add 26 and 19 then simplify 2025 over 45 to be 45/1 then multiply 24 and 45 making it 1080 then add 1080 and 47 and unlock the iPad with the passcode 1-1-2-7 god bless
looks like we found ourselves a nerd
looks like we found someone capable of basic math
how is that basic math
this is basic math
the american school system